- Amgen case could revolutionize securities fraud cases
- Hedge Fund Manager Charged in Most Profitable Insider Trading Scheme Ever
- Crowdfunding May Increase the Likelihood of Fraud
- The SEC’s Whistleblower Program Pays Out
- SEC Crackdown Increasingly Centers Around Negligence Charges
- Securities Fraud Encompasses Far More Than Just Ponzi Schemes
- Whistleblowers Receive Record Reward in 2011
- Qui Tam Lawsuits Under the False Claims Act
- Exchange-Traded Funds: Benefits and Risks of the Popular Investment Vehicle
- Proposed SEC Rule Addresses Conflicts of Interest in Securities Transactions
- Securities Fraud: What You Need To Know As an Investor
- Ponzi Schemes: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- FINRA to Oversee Investment Advisors on Wall Street?
- Dodd-Frank Act Amendments to Investment Advisers Act
- New Proposal Calls for Stronger Broker-Dealer Audits
- Is FINRA’s Proposed Rule Regarding Back-Office Personnel Too Broad?
- Could FINRA’s Debt Research Rule Prevent Next Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis?
- Update: Permanent Rule Change Arising Out of FINRA’s Pilot Program
- Proposed FINRA Rule: Preventing Securities Fraud, Protecting Investors
- Clawback Lawsuits on Rise in Aftermath of Ponzi Schemes
- FINRA's New Suitability Rule: A Good Start, But Not Enough
- SEC May Change Mandatory Arbitration Rules
- The Psychology of Investment Fraud
- Financial Risk: From Stockbroker Misconduct to Reverse Mortgage Fraud
- ¿Qué Tan Segura es su Cuenta de Valores en Estados Unidos?
- The Myth of “100% Protected” Securities
- Financial Reform Legislation and Transparency in Hedge Fund Management
- Extension of FINRA Pilot Program Probes for Industry Bias in Securities Arbitration
- $550 Million Penalty Against Goldman Sachs
- How Safe Is Your Brokerage Account in the United States?
- Hedge Funds: Protect Yourself and Your Investments
GO TO CLIENT RESOURCES >>
Back To Top Personal Injury Website >>See All >>Brokerage Firms >>
Hot Topics & Current InvestigationsSee all
DKR DO I HAVE A CASE?
Bold labels are required.
REPRESENTATIVE INSTITUTIONAL CLIENTS
ASTAR Air Cargo, Inc.
Spirit Airlines, Inc.
Apparel and Apparel Manufacturing
Fila Retail, Inc.
In Gear Swimwear, LLC
Automotive and Transportation
Braman Imports, Inc.
Aventura Limousine & Transportation Services, Inc.
Banking and Finance
American Financial TRS, Inc.
Amerifirst Home Improvement Finance Co.
Bank One, N.A.
Bessemer Trust Company of Florida
First Magnus Financial Corporation
Bankruptcy and Receiverships
Assignee for MDCM Holdings, Inc. f/k/a Mortgage.com
Plan Administrator of AT&T Latin America Corp.
Receiver - United States Securities and Exchange Commission
Electronics and Communications
j2 Global Communications, Inc.
State of Virginia
State of New Jersey
United Automobile Insurance Co.
DMG World Media [USA], Inc.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
Elan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Excellence Medical Center, Inc.
Rose Med Diagnostic Center, Inc.
Stryker Spine, a Division of Howmedica Osteonics, Corp.
Military and Law Enforcement
Point Blank Body Armor, Inc.
Force Protection, Inc.
Trivest Partners, L.P.
Real Estate and Construction
Avatar Real Estate Services, LLC
Fisher Island Holdings, LLC
Insulated Roofing Contractors
The Related Group
Entertainment and Restaurant
April Media Corp.
Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
Maat Trade Development
Sbarro, Inc. and Sbarro America, Inc.
Sunrise Media Group, Inc.