Commercial Litigation and Corporate Disputes
At Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein, our attorneys have the experience with complex commercial litigation and business disputes necessary to protect your interests as an owner, investor, vendor, customer, creditor or insurance policyholder. If you need advice about your legal alternatives in a dispute that appears headed for court, contact our South Florida law firm for dependable advice and resourceful advocacy.
Although we are a small firm, our attorneys have substantial experience with some of the country’s largest and most prestigious law firms. There we became familiar with the sophisticated legal strategies and practical demands of complex litigation involving such issues as the following:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Insurance coverage problems
- Lender liability issues
- Contests for control of a corporation or partnership
- Director and officer liability
- Debtor-creditor disputes
- Professional liability claims against accountants or lawyers
- Commercial real estate litigation
- SEC receivership proceedings
- Bankruptcy claims and protection of secured or unsecured creditors
- RICO and fraud claims
We handle commercial litigation in both state and federal courts, in bankruptcy court, in private arbitration, and at all levels of appeal. Our objective is to protect your interests and achieve your goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To learn more about our business litigation practice, contact a lawyer at Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein in Miami, West Palm Beach, New York City and Los Angeles.