Christopher M. Drury
CHRISTOPHER M. DRURY is a cum laude graduate of both Davidson College and the University of Miami School of Law. He is a member of The Florida Bar, the South Carolina Bar, and the Law Society of England and Wales. Chris has handled complex personal injury and commercial cases in state and federal court in multiple jurisdictions. He focuses his practice on the prosecution of serious personal injury cases, as well as complex business and commercial disputes, including class actions.
Chris has helped clients obtain multi-million dollar recoveries in business litigation, securities litigation, and personal injury and wrongful death cases, as well as a multi-million dollar jury verdict in a maritime personal injury case. Chris has prosecuted multiple catastrophic personal injury cases resulting in eight-figure recoveries, including a boating accident case culminating in a court-approved $12 million settlement. Chris is a Life Member in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has been named to the Florida Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers for 2015, 2016, and 2017. Chris was recognized as one the top 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in 2015. He also was invited to become a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 in 2014, and is currently an active member in that national invitation only organization of trial lawyers. Chris was recognized as a 2014 Florida Legal Elite “Up and Comer” in the area of Civil Trial. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association. Chris also enjoys a wealth of experience in the defense of a wide variety of banking and insurance-related matters. He speaks Spanish and German fluently.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Juris Doctor cum laude – 2003
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts in Classics cum laude – 2000
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Litigation
- Class Actions
- Business Disputes & Commercial Litigation
Honors and Awards
- Named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 in 2014 & 2015
- Named to Florida Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers in 2014 & 2015
- Recognized as a Florida Legal Elite “Up and Comer” in the area of Civil Trial in 2014
- Recognized as one of the top 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in 2015
- The Florida Bar, 2004
- South Carolina Bar, 2004
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.