Consumer and Class Action Lawsuits
Skilled Counsel in Class Action and Consumer Litigation
The attorneys at Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein prosecute class actions on a broad spectrum of consumer protection issues. If you or your company is a victim of fraudulent or unlawful business practices, contact an experienced lawyer at our South Florida law firm for a free consultation.
We handle state and federal litigation on behalf of injured parties on such issues as the following:
- Consumer fraud
- Price fixing or other anticompetitive activity
- Securities fraud
- Shareholder derivative litigation
- Class action litigation involving product defects, credit insurance, or consumer warranties
- Multilevel marketing scams and pyramid or Ponzi schemes
- Qui tam and whistleblower claims for improper conduct in government contracting or at the workplace
Our experience with class action litigation includes the recovery of $6 million on behalf of investors in a Ponzi scheme, and a credit insurance settlement of nearly $50 million on behalf of the customers of a national retail chain.
To learn more about our experience with consumer protection and class action litigation, call an attorney at Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein today at 888-578-6255. We are a nationwide firm with offices in Miami, West Palm Beach, Los Angeles and New York.